The standard AMES Test (bacterial reverse mutation test) is performed according to OECD guideline 471. Screening and rankin study designs are also available.
Please inquire for AMES II screening assay and AMES Prival modification.
Ranking AMES Test
The mutagenic potential of the test item in a bacterial test system is investigated (dose-effect curve, 2 S. typhimurium strains).
Quantity of test item required: 70 mg
Turnaround time of draft report : 10 working days
- two S. typhimurium strains: e.g. TA97a, TA98, TA100, TA102, TA1535; TA 1537, TA1538, and / or E.coli WP2 uvrA
- one experiment w and w/o S9 (rat), preincubation assay
- five dose levels
- three plates per dose level
- four plates as viability control
- three plates per negative (vehicle) control
- three plates per positive control
- report including documentations of signs for insolubility or cytotoxicity and number of revertant colonies