Dermatology / Cosmetics
The oral services are offered in co-operation with VivaCell.
Oral Care: in vitro Services
- human primary monocytes
- human normal fibroblast monolayer cultures (comparable to gingival fibroblast)
- primary oral gingival epithelial cells (treated with pathogens) cell lines:
- fibroblasts (MRC5, 3T3), etc.
- VR I transfected cells: activation of these cells through this nociceptive receptor could mimic the initial steps in neurogenic inflammation and it is suitable to test new analgesic compounds topically applied in oral care
- inflammatory parameters: PGE2, LTB4, cytokines, etc.
- cytotoxicity: MTT, LDH, Neutral Red, etc.
- oxygen radical production
- cell proliferation
- healing and migration
- calcium mobilisation and cell death through agonists / antagonist of the VR I in a heterolgous system