Metabolic stability of test item is determined using liver microsomes or primary hepatocytes of different species. The metabolic stability is also determined during "Metabolite Profiling and Species Comparison".
Drug Development Assay
The "percentage metabolism" and the Clint and t1/2 of the test item are determined.
Quantity of test item required: 5 mg (pre-weighted)
Turnaround time of draft report: 20 working days after study initiation
- range finding
- one concentration of human and rat liver microsomes or primary hepatocytes
please inquire for other species
- one concentration of test item
- five time points
- positive control: formation of 7-hydroxycoumarin
- negative control: zero time point or no NADPH
- optimised LC-MS/MS detection (loss of parent compound, quantitative, metabolite profiling possible)